Monday, May 23, 2005

this is kind of a boring one...

so I'm not quite sure where I left off from last week. Somewhere around Wednesday I think...

Anyway, highlights from the past few days.:

Friday was Tutor teas. If I haven't already explained Tutors are like RAs back in the states. My corridor went with the kids from Gleeson bowling. It was heaps good, I hadn't been bowling in a long time. My neighbor Dusty won the first game in our lane and he was bowling with his left hand, which is not his dominant hand! After bowling the idea was to meet up at a pub with all of the other corridors and hang out, which I did until they started to kick us out because they were closing. While at the pub my mate Fiona started asking me about when i'm going home and all of that, which got me a little sad...but otherwise it was a good night. I got barely any sleep again...

Saturday I was at Uni at 8:30am to catch a ride to Victor Harbor with the frisbee folk. We had a little tourney that weekend. Very laid back and nothing too special, but it was heaps good. We played two games that day and instead of spending the extra 20 dollars to spend the night I went home with Karen (she's great, she was our women's captain for LSD at nationals) and a couple others. I'm glad I did come home. One is because I got to shower and the other is that I was so tired I fell asleep by 9-9:30pm!

Sunday: This day I had set aside for doing work and I got a bit done but not much. I term it as only slightly productive but it was at least a little bit. I ended up watcing Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas later in the afternoon and then spent most of the night with Amber hanging out eating chocolate and watching episodes of Friends on the network.

It's now monday and it's pretty gross and rainy today so there's no reason why I would want to go outside, which means I really have no excuse to not do my homework. Big day tomorrow... I have my group presentation for my Labor Studies class. I'm excited to get this over with and I hope that my group does well! I really like my group, they're cool people. I went out to lunch with Selina and Shelley from my group on Friday. Very nice girls. Anyway this will also be the last day I have this class which will be so nice! Now it's on to writing three papers and then an exam with hopefully some traveling in there too.

well this one was kind of boring, but i must be off to start my homework for the day. I do have all day, but really I'll only use so much of it...

cheers,
smuder

No comments: