Friday, May 06, 2005

Sigh...Saturday is finally here. I was so very much looking forward to the weekend ALL week! I know I said I was going to write more because I have been journaling more myself but I haven't even journaled on my own since about Wednesday. I guess I got kind of busy, well not really...probably just lazy. Nothing too exciting has happened in the past few days...

Thursday was nothing special. I went to my one class and it was interesting as usual but it's Aussie Politics and I barely talk in discussion because I don't know what's going on. My mate Beth, who is also American feels the same way, but she at least gets the courage to ask some questions. Our class is really cool, they don't seem to get annoyed with us being dumb and same with our instructor. :-) So it's all good... Thursday night was our pub night. It's usually on Wednesday night but because of basketball on Wednesday we had it Thursday. I haven't been to pub night in ages so I decided to go for once. Only thing is...I never made it to our pub the Cathedral. I went out for drinks at four with my mates Amber, Ben and Tom. We ate, and went out again at 8 to another pub, The British, but had to leave there and go home. I ended getting a little sick and crashing in my friend Shannon's room. But hey, I got heaps of sleep! So it's all good!

Friday felt like Saturday...I didn't go to my lecture. I decided more sleep was a better idea and a bit of homework. We also had some footy training. We have a scrimmage on Sunday, which should be interesting. This game is so awesome! Friday night was wonderful because I didn't go out. I just sat with some mates and watched movies all night. It was beautiful! Of course I stayed up too late again and got up this morning for breakfast. I actually had kitchen duty at 10 so I had to get up. The movies were great. We watched Sin City which I guess has been released in theatres in the states but not here. Some how someone here at college got a pirated copy. It's a weird movie but so good. A little gross, but good nevertheless. The other two were Aussie-made movies. Priscilla Queen of the Desert (very hilarious) and Strictly Ballroom. Anyway, that's all there is to say really. I ended up staying up late last night again because a bunch of us started having a pillow fight basically in Shannon's room last night after our last movie. We are such dorks, but we have fun! Now it's on to seeing what Saturday will bring...

cheers!

smuder

No comments: