Tuesday, May 16, 2006

finals update: DONE!! :-)

I'M DONE! took my last two exams today and now I am done with my undergraduate schooling at Luther! oh god! it probably won't really hit me till I actually find a job and realize I'm working.

My exams went just fine. NO worries i think. Also got my grade back from my big paper/project in sociology... w00t ! got a B bitches! yes!go me!
Had a really nice chat with Dr. B the other day. he's great, and I'm going to miss him. He helped me figure out some graduate school stuff, so maybe I can figure out what it is I want to do and find a good school for me! YAY!
I still have to find a job... oh well...but I'M DONE!
to celebrate... didn't do anything crazy... came home... relaxed watch some P&P , did dinner, got some beers, got a movie, drank a beer in the library, watched the movie with Justin...hanging out again. I have nothing to do! well i do have to work tomorrow and am going to go talk to another professor about life, but I'm done! Senior week festivities began tonight and I am SO looking forward to the rest of them this week. THe family comes down on saturdy and I have much cleaning/packing to do. kris is already beginning to pack up her stuff. It's really sad. i had quite the 'moment' with her after i read her little letter she left me. Needless to say i cried ("Now that was a moment" --name the movie!)
anyway...that's all. I'M DONE!

No comments: