Tuesday, January 03, 2006

the new year

so the new year is here. w00t!
ringing it in with Leah was heaps of fun.
I even have resolutions-- take better care of my teeth and drink less soda.
Last year was great, the end of it, not so great, but over all it was fantastic. Well I got to go to Australia for one, and that has to top pretty much everything else that has happened in the other 21 years.

Am back at Luther now. J term starts today. I hear the class I'm taking is actually pretty awesome. Here's hoping! It's called Gender, Globalization and Development (sociology). Looking forward to it. It's nice to be back. Sad that the snow is almost gone and that Britta and Krista are not around. Happily Kris will be back in two weeks. I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with the few people that are around for J term. Will is coming to visit next weekend and to play frisbee! Am very excited about that.

sigh... the holidays are over! thank goodness..!

No comments: