Sunday, December 04, 2005

proudest sister

first things first. My brother applied to school for next semester and got in! I think the process of job finding got really boring for him and just started to suck. So now he's going to college and is going to study computers, i believe. :-) YAY! Proudest sister ever! :-) YAY Kyle!

what else...?
Christmas at Luther. Am so happy I am not a part of that production! Three of my housemates are though and Friday night i went to watch them sing along with the other choirs here (there are six mass choirs) and the orchestra. It was really neat. Although I guess the performance Britta and I went to was kind of crap and the one after was spectacular! oh well it was still really beautiful. A wonderful tradition. Went out for drinks after that in a very chill setting, which was so good. Britta offered to buy me a drink so i couldn't turn that down. :-) Ran into some alumni friends and had a good chat with them.

Well because of Christmas at Luther parents came to visit! w00t! I got to meet Krista's dad for the first time! I had never actually met him before, only talked to him on the phone. It was really cool, I like her parents a lot. I got to hang out with her parents, sister Lindsey and Krista last night for awhile before the concert. good fun. Yesterday was also a shopping day. i hate shopping and I hate walmart but the frisbee team had some shopping to do for the christmas cheer family we have. Sunday we will wrap the gifts!

It's definitely beginning to look a lot like christmas. It's been snowing for the past few days and so the ground is covered with a white fluff and is so bright and clean looking! WE also put up deocrations the other day in the house. So nice! The christmas lights around the window are my favorite along with the stockings on the stairs.

so that is basically it. I've been knitting a whole lot too which makes me happy but the fact that finals are coming up in a week does not. I'd rather be knitting than studying and writing a paper. I lack motivation this weekend:-P

cheers,
em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY KYLE!! Wahoo!! :)