Tuesday, December 13, 2005

exam #1

well the first exam is done and over. Luckily it was not too bad. I loathe multiple choice though. :-P Happily I am no longer stressed about that test and can move on in life.

I got my HUGE paper from learning and behavior after the final today. I didn't want to but knew I should so i wouldn't be wondering about it. I was expecting what I got. I got a C. :-( but well at least Laura made me feel better by reminding me that it is a difficult class and that if we can get through this we can at least have some knowledge of what grad school will be like. heh. wonderful. This kind of makes me not want to go to grad school. I also decided to keep the stupid thing, also by suggestion of Laura. Because if I keep it I can learn from it. Good idea, cuz i never seem to do that.

time for lunch.

No comments: