Thursday, December 08, 2005

an addition to today

so I just went to lunch with Kayla and we sat with Tyler and Joe.
Now I've had issues with Tyler before but lately I have been able to appreciate him more. Although the 'baby killer' thing still pisses me off. I think though that I am learning more about his and Kayla's relationship and am beginning to understand them more.

Anyway to Joe. I have met him only a few times over the last three and a half years and I have seen more of him this year due to the fact that Kayla knows him. My impression of him... ummmm not so good. He was kind of a jerk today. First he bitches about Britta writing about Frisbee too much in the campus newspaper and secondly as I try to make a joke about baby Jesus being white in the scenery for Christmas as Luther he gets super pissy and kind of yells at me "did you even listen to a thing I was saying?" Oops sorry! guess I'm not allowed to make jokes around him. Overall though I just couldn't stand him this afternoon. I didn't even want to look at him so I kept shooting my glance around the cafeteria. Little does he know and understand that since Britta is writing for the first time on the paper they give her the shit stories and i guess the editor is a dickhead. secondly Britta is a good writer but is starting to NOT care about the paper, hence talk about quitting next semester. thirdly he needs to chill out, this is a school news paper, in a small town, small campus, with barely anything to write about. Plus britta only briefly mentioned frisbee at the end of this last.

overall. I want to punch him in the face a little bit and tell him to chill out. I'm actually possibly looking forward to seeing the kid again so I can argue with him. Let him know he is not God's gift to anything.
that's my rant. sometimes I don't like people. and Joe was that person today.

No comments: