Tuesday, August 30, 2005

the last few days (boring, but it's all i got...)

what a great start to the year... besides watching the full third season of sex in the city, i really haven't gotten much done. Uni starts tomorrow. Luckily I don't have class until 11 am! I almost feel like i'm being really slack with having only three actual classes which don't start until about 11 am everyday and no class on thursday. Anyway, the unlucky part about tomorrow is that I'm scheduled to work at 6am tomorrow! gross! Even though the lady that does my scheduling says I don't start until thursday, my schedule says tomorrow morning. Oh well at least i can take a nap after work.:-) Also I have some time to get my shit together for school. Nothing is put together yet! oops! The roomies and I spent the whole night just keeping it real and having some fun by watching a movie and also having dinner together before that. These are a great bunch of girls and we are goign to have so much fun!

Also these past couple of days... there was a toga party last night! So fun! The girls and I got our butts up from the couches in the living room, grabbed our bed sheets and toga-ed it up! It was all great til 11 pm when it got broken up. Kris and I came back to watch some ER and then we all crashed. Well most of us did...

Today was also fantastic because I got to play some ultimate! Heaps of freshman girls and newbies came out to join us which was specatcular! It was such a great feeling. The not so good feeling was how much my body wanted to collapse after. Anyway it was a beautiful afternoon and was so great to spend it playing some disc.

that's it for now! much love

em

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Weird coincidence, I WAS WATCHING THE THIRD SERIES OF SEX AND THE CITY LAST NIGHT!!!

Although I'm kind of obsessed with that show so it's probably not that much of a coincidence.

ER is a bit gay though...

Anyway dude, glad to hear that you are having fun! You're online right now and I'm trying to write to you but you're being a turd and not answering so I guess you're not there!!

Much love!!

Mel =)

Anonymous said...

Wedding pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/travisanddanielle

Love ya!

Bec said...

em-
i love you and miss you heaps. i just wanted to say hello and i hope you are having a good first week back at american uni, i know i did (aside from all the work i already have to do)! love ya much!