Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm leaving on that jet plane...but don't worry I know when I'll be back again. (July) I've been going crazy all day trying to finish packing and making sure that I have absolutely everything I really need. My joy that I found in being able to pack everything into one suitcase was quickly taken away when we weighed my suitcase and it was a hefty 90lbs! Needless to say I had to transfer some of the weight into the duffel bag that I was planning on using for extra stuff on the way home. There still is quite a bit of space left but, hopefully I don't buy anything to big for some of you crazy hooligans while I'm away!

I don't know if I quite believe it yet that I am going away for almost six whole months. Maybe it's more like five, but really...this concept is still boggling my mind. I'm hoping to God that nothing goes wrong with travel documents and the planes! I keep thinking of what it's going to be like when I get there, but I'm sure it will be nothing like what I am thinking of. I can't wait to see it for myself! Words can not express!

So here's to hopefully a peaceful night of sleep and a safe flight! I probably won't post again until I get to Australia which will be the 11th but I'm not even sure how soon I'll have access to internet because we are going on an orientation trip and won't be sent to our housing right away, plus I have to get a new internet hook up when I get there so bear with me! love you all!

much love,
smudes

No comments: