Friday, June 23, 2006

nothing much

still no job yet, but i haven't really tried hard in the past couple days.
I have changed my resume and am waiting to hear back from a friend on how it looks.

I'm trying my best to not freak out. Today was quite a nice Friday. So relaxing. Did the usual taking the dog for a walk (rather she walked me) and then cleaned the pool. It's still quite nasty, and well I want to use the pool... so cleaning it seemed to be the smart thing to do.

Life is otherwise quite the same as has been for the past few weeks.

people have come to amaze me more and more. The things they say, think and do just continue to keep me wondering. Good thing I went into psychology. People who don't take into account other people's feelings and point of view.. i just don't know what to do about them. Hm.. Well I had like a whole 'nother paragraph written on this topic but too bad my stupid computer erased most of the post. (it's now a few days later...)

anyway... in general things are going alright. I finally have made a new resume and it's pretty good I think. I have ten jobs that I'm looking at so there's a bunch of places to send the resume out to. That's good news I suppose.

And other than that I'm very happy with my frisbee team. They are great great people and I love my tuesdays! What a wonderful time I have with them. I will be happy when everyone is back after the fourth of July and our team is whole again.

That's all.

No comments: